Friday, December 5, 2008

Hello Everyone!

I know some of you still check this on a semi-regular basis. I haven't been updating as much as I'd like and to tell you the truth, well, working here in this environment feels a bit like a time and space I'd like to forget. So....I've decided to switch formats and invite you all to join me. I've set up a facebook page. It allows me to do pictures, video, blogging just as this does but, it is much more conducive to two way communication than this ever hoped to be. For those of you who are not techno savy, don't fret, it is not difficult. Just go to www.facebook.com and sign up. You will get your own page for free and then to access me, just search for Amy Howard Plummer. You'll have to invite me to be a friend. For those of you who I may not know personally, just include a note about being a fan of ericplummer.com and I'll happily accept your invite. I look forward to seeing and speaking to you all very soon!

Blessings,
Amy

PS...just to encourage you, I put my first blog in a long time up yesterday!

No comments: