Thursday, June 26, 2008

This is better than Disney World!

Eric and I finaly made it to the porch about 3pm this afternoon. Just seems like we've embraced the beach lifestyle and have been taking our time these last few days. The breeze was lovely and we watched the kids play in the surf with their uncle and grandpa. Chloe came up to the house with the biggest smile on her face.

I said, "Chloe, are you haveing fun?"
She replied, "YYYYES!!!"
I said, "Is it better than Disney World?"
She thought about it for just a second, then her smile got even bigger and she said with a whisper, "YES!"

Shhhhh, Don't let the secret out! Sleeping Beauty will be crushed.
Blessings to you all!
Amy

1 comment:

sabrina said...

I hope I set this up correctly.

Amy, how are you guys doing and how is Eric? We have been praying that you all are having a blast. Please tell Eric that we said hello and we are in faith for full manifestation of healing for him. I know that all is well. Please tell everyone that we said to enjoy the beach.

Not to worry, but the police came to your home this morning and I think that your alarm must tripped or something. Dwayne went over immediately and everything ok. Call if you like (815) 254-6490, if I am not here leave me a number I will call you back. But everything is fine.

I love this website and I think that it is powerful. God is doing an awseome work through you all. I am just blessed to be your neighbors. Lot of love to you all!!!